Information You Provide:
- In general, you do not need to provide any personally identifiable information (“PII”) to visit or use our website. McCulloch Law collects PII only to the extent that such information is voluntarily provided to us via our Contact form.
- We may use your PII, in conjunction with any other information you provide, to administer inquiries and communicate with you.
Information Collected By Automated Means:
- When you visit our website, certain information which your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”) may be automatically recorded and stored on our servers. Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our website, and other statistics. We may use this information to monitor and analyze use of the website and for the website’s technical administration, to increase our website’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor the website to our visitors’ needs. We do not treat Log Data as PII or use it in association with PII.
Information We Share:
- We may engage third-party companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, to facilitate our website and perform website-related services (e.g., maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the website’s features). These third parties may have access to your PII. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- For your convenience and information, we may provide links to third-party websites that we do not control. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website nor the information or content contained therein.
How to Contact Us:
The McCulloch Law Firm, PLLC
501 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1809
New York, NY 10017